Mad'Hin Nhinah Index du Forum Mad'Hin Nhinah
Une Guilde Voulant être Parmi les Plus Grandes !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How I Can Deactivate My Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mad'Hin Nhinah Index du Forum -> Mad'Hin Nhinah -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maegil

Masculin
Level: 123
Moyenne des level: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: How I Can Deactivate My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How I Can Deactivate My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

10 Click Close if prompted to take separate action. 65.. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Has something changed? Answer this question Flag as. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Flag as. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Method 2 On Mac and PC 1 Go to the Facebook website. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to reactivate your account or retrieve anything you've added. 229.. Steps Method 1 On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. Help answer questions Learn more . 4 Click the General tab. You may be asked to enter your password once more before the deactivation occurs. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Doing so will deactivate your Facebook account. Flag as. 14 Nov 2017, 10:50am Bryan Cranston: Weinstein and Spacey could come back if they are 'truly sorry' . That information remains after you delete your account.. Page Not Found. .. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips When you deactivate, all of the information on your profile is saved in case you wish to return. Doing so will take you to the deactivation page. If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. You'll have to appoint the managing of the page to another person whom you trust. If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In to continue. 9 Tap a reason for deactivating your account. EDIT Edit this Article . 7 Type in your Facebook password. Your account will stay in groups, but your name will become black and unclickable, and your profile picture will be blank. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. " CB Christine Berry Mar 20, 2016 "My nerves were getting the best of me, but this helped." MC Monika Cs May 12, 2017 "Steps to deactivate my account. You'll see this option in the top-left side of the page. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered 5a02188284
como hackear una cuenta de facebook 2012 juliohow to turn off facebook chat noise on iphonefacebook iphone chat errorhow to hack buggle on facebooksamsung galaxy tab facebook chatfacebook chat pop ringtonefree facebook for 5130descargar facebook chat para samsung galaxy acenepali font for facebookfree facebook for globe

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mad'Hin Nhinah Index du Forum -> Mad'Hin Nhinah -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation